Are you about finished with your research paper, ready to bring it to the printers?
Do you have a text written in English which youd like to correct for
arrows errors in grammar, vocabulary, spelling or punctuation?
Here is how it works:
- Fill in the form at right with document specifications.
- After review an individualized offer will be made.
- Send the document as data file (Email, CD-ROM or ZIP100) or via regular mail.
- Customized service includes:
- Corrections in basic grammar and sentence structure
- Reworking and rewriting when necessary or desired
(Utmost care would be taken to maintain the original ideas and writing style.)
- Proofreading - checking for errors in style and/or imprecise usage of terminology (including foreign words)
- Text edits, corrections and improvements
- Material will be proofread twice digitally and manually.
- Here is what you get back:
- Completed translation will be sent back via E-mail or regular mail.
- Recommendations to make the text easier to read and understand would be supplied with the original text and incorporated into the final translation.
- If necessary, discussion with the author may be necessary to find the most accurate text.
- Kay Bürklin is a native English speaker
- Bachelor and Masters degrees from American universities
- Teaching English experience in Japan and the Philippines
- Volkshochschule English teacher in Berlin, Germany
Let us do the work for you!|
c/o Martina Baumann GbR
+49 (0) 30 - 22 50 66 11